Member of the Scottish Tartan Authority
- All individuals who portray Santa Claus, St. Nicholas, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, Pere Noel, or any other Santa Claus persona.
- All Mrs. Clauses, Elves, Reindeer Handlers, Helpers, and all persons connected by marriage or descent from any of the above.
- Friends of The Clan Claus defined as any person who has the desire to support The Clan Claus Society in its Purpose and Mission.
To JoinTo join, please download our membership form
and mail with your membership fees.
All checks should be made payable to Kona Donald J. Gant.
We are now able to accept PayPal or Square payments.
- Membership Certificate signed by the Clan Chief - Santa Claus.
- Clan related merchandise.
- Clan related activities.
- Periodic emails keeping you abreast of Clan Claus activities.
- Recognition at local, state, and regional events in which The Clan Claus Society participates.
- Association with like-minded individuals from different areas of the world.
Paid for Life Membership Fee
A one-time Membership Fee. You will NEVER have any Yearly Dues.
- Individual membership Fee - $125.00 US Dollars
- Second Family Member Fee - $25.00 US Dollars, i.e. Mrs. Claus
- Children over 11 to 17 years of age Fee - $25.00 US Dollars
- Children under 10 years of age are Free
- Single Household of four Fee - $200.00 US Dollars
Additional Household Members Fee - $25.00 US Dollars
All requests for Reduction or Abeyance of fees due to fixed income or hardship will be handled on an individual basis.
*Installment Payment Plans available to meet your individual needs.