The Clan Claus Society Clan Crest & Logo Usage Policy
The Clan Claus Society Crest & Logo are copyrighted and may only be used by Clan Members with the following limitations:
- The Clan Crest & Logo are the sole property of The Clan Claus Society. Permission to use may be denied, rescinded, or recalled at anytime by The Clan Claus Society.
- The Clan Crest & Logo can only be used to promote The Clan Claus Society in a positive manner.
- The Clan Crest & Logo may only be used by members in good standing.
- Members may reproduce The Clan Crest & Logo for use on business cards, stationery, and personal websites.
- No reproductions for use on commercial websites are allowed without prior written approval.
- No alterations to The Clan Crest & Logo are permitted.
- Sale of the Clan Crest or Logo is not permitted.
- Permission of use does not imply that you are granted license to The Clan Claus Society's Crest or Logo
- The Clan Crest & Logo may not be used on clothing in any format without prior written approval.
Violation of the usage policy of The Clan Claus Society could result in expulsion from The Clan Claus Society.
The Clan Claus Society will protect its Clan Crest & Logo and vigorously pursue its rights through State and Federal copyright laws against violators of this policy.
Member of the Scottish Tartan Authority